From: Josh Innis <joshin...@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, January 31, 2022 8:08:30 AM
To: dev@age.apache.org <dev@age.apache.org>
Subject: Re: [DISCUSS and VOTE] AGEViewer dockerhub presence

The community should have a discussion about the need for a docker image of
AGE Viewer before we vote on it.

A docker image of AGE Viewer will ease the adoption of AGE for graph
related problems. It makes it so that a user of AGE Viewer does not have to
have intimate knowledge of: Postgres, AGE, NodeJs and React before they can
get all the components to work together. I think having a docker image of
AGE-Viewer is a great idea.

In reference to the links: Docker is not a replacement for Apache releases,
and should not be considered as such.

What support model do you think is going to be needed for this? Giving
people a method of visualizing their data in the most convenient way
possible seems to be a good idea, but what do you think are the drawbacks
of this decision?