Hello!

Airflow does a great job of tracking metrics at the task level and I am
wondering if there is any support for tracking metrics within a task. Say I
have a task which downloads data, processes it, then stores it. Are there
any Airflow features which allow me to track how long these subtasks take?

Brandon

--
This e-mail is private and confidential and is for the addressee only. If
misdirected, please notify us by telephone, confirming that it has been