Even though it's possible to set and `execution_timeout` on any task and/or
a dagrun_timeout on DAG runs, by default it's all set to None (unless
you're somehow setting the DAG's default parameters in some other ways).

Maybe your have some OS-level policies on long-running processes in your
environment? Anything in the logs? SIGKILL?

Max