Hey Tim -

I came to Airflow from the Django world as well and had the same thought that
much of the work that's been put into their docs over time could be applied
here too.  In terms of documentation for large Python projects, perhaps they're
the gold standard.

Can you give a few examples of the specific docs you think would benefit from
refactoring out here?  I'd be happy to assist with this effort as well.

Taylor
Sent from my iPhone