Hi Jun,

Thanks for resolving all the discussed points in the dev process doc.
This looks good to me.

One thing that I like added (I commented on the doc before), is that when a
patch is created for a release branch, a trunk patch must be accompanied
unless it is not applicable to trunk (in which case it must be explicitly
stated).

Yusaku

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE