Hi,
On 05.11.2013 22:51, Graham Leggett wrote:
On 05 Nov 2013, at 11:04 PM, Jeff Trawick <traw...@gmail.com> wrote:

TIA! (ping)

If nobody in the gen_test_char-with-traditional-Windows-build sub-thread knows
what I'm talking about, please let me know.  Maybe I am confusedabout the
planned work.

(Am on holiday and travelling, so have limited time, but this was reasonably
straightforward)

This patch removes the APR specific stuff (and therefore the chicken-and-egg
problem) and Works for Me(™) on MacOSX 10.8. Is this good enough to work on
Windows and other platforms (Linux, etc)?
I would prefer to keep the unsigned char casts ...

Gün.