I mentioned a multi-language (single- or multi-process) environment; for
example, some apps running C and some running Python on a Raspberry Pi.  If
it were a single-language situation, naturally I'd use the native
mechanisms.  And right now I'm thinking about the IPC functionality, not
the memory management bits (which, admittedly, I expect are a very big part
of APR's usage profiles).

So what's the process for enhancing docco in the code?  Is it through
GitHub pull requests, patches submitted to BZ/Jira, just commit to the dev
branch (assuming CTR)?  In re-engaging with ASF, I'm finding the
github-RW/github-RO-mirror/svn per-project setup a bit difficult to track
and remember..

Thanks!
--
Ken Coar (💻)