I must say, I’m super excited about using Arrow and Plasma.

The code you just posted worked for me at home and I’m sure I’ll figure out
what I was doing wrong tomorrow at work.

Anyways, thanks so much for your help and fast replies!

Sent from my iPhone

>>> https://github.com/apache/arrow/blob/master/python/