Hi David and Raúl,

Sorry. The current release process of APT/Yum repositories
doesn't allow multiple releases in parallel. In this case,
the following timeline isn't allowed:

1. Prepare ADBC 12 RC3
2. Prepare Arrow 16.1.0 RC1
3. Release ADBC 12
4. Release Arrow 16.1.0

We have only one APT/Yum repositories for RC. So APT/Yum
repositories for 1. was overwritten by APT/Yum repositories
for 2.

Can we use the following timeline?

1. Prepare Arrow 16.1.0 RC1
2. Release Arrow 16.1.0
3. Prepare ADBC 12 RC3
4. Release ADBC 12

Or:

1. Prepare ADBC 12 RC3
2. Release ADBC 12
3. Prepare Arrow 16.1.0 RC1
4. Release Arrow 16.1.0

kou

In <face88c8-8b1e-432b-9d86-e19368d21...@app.fastmail.com>
  "[VOTE] Release Apache Arrow ADBC 12 - RC3" on Thu, 09 May 2024 15:54:09
+0900,