Hi Bigtop committers,

I'm updating JIRA issues for preparation.
Please notice about following on maintaining JIRA issues.

* Since issues are categorized under issue types,
  issues should files as normal issue having appropriate type rather than
sub-task.
  Most of code addition and bug fixes should belong to New Feature or
Improvement or Bug.

  * If you want umbrella JIRA, links to the issues should be leveraged.

* Please resolve the issue after merging pull request.
  The "Resolution" and "Fix Version/s" must be set appropriately.

  * If the issue is closed without merging the PR,
    Resolution should be "Duplicates", "Won't Fix" or "Invalid" rather than
"Fixed"

  * The "Fix Version/s" must not be set before resolving the issue
    to avoid mistakenly picking the issue on generating the release notes.

  * The "Fix Version/s" may have multiple values
    if we commit the patch to multiple branches.
    For example, it should be "3.3.0, 3,2.1"
    if we commit the patch to master and branch-3.2 now.

* The issue and PR title should be updated if it is not enough informative
before merging.

Thanks,
Masatake Iwasaki