Hi Julian,

2 tests failed when I made the stripCastFromString() no-op.

   1.

   testDb2DialectSelectQueryWithGroup
   2.

   testSelectQueryWithGroup

Above tests pretty much do the same thing and basically strip the cast from
String literal something like this:

Expected:

SELECT COUNT(*), SUM(employee_id)

FROM foodmart.reserve_employee

WHERE hire_date > '2015-01-01' AND (position_title = 'SDE' OR
position_title = 'SDM')

GROUP BY store_id, position_title

But with no-op we get this:

SELECT COUNT(*), SUM(employee_id)

FROM foodmart.reserve_employee

WHERE hire_date > CAST('2015-01-01' AS TIMESTAMP(0)) AND (position_title =
'SDE' OR position_title = 'SDM')

GROUP BY store_id, position_title

Can I go ahead and make changes where calls to stripCastFromString() will
be skipped for specific dialects?

Regards,

Soma