Apache Calcite's Project Management Committee (PMC) has invited Julian Feinauer to become a committer, and we are pleased to announce that he has accepted.

Julian is an active contributor to the Calcite code base and has been active on the mailing list answering questions, participating in discussions and voting for releases.

Julian, welcome, thank you for your contributions, and we look forward your further interactions with the community! If you wish, please feel free to tell us more about yourself and what you are working on.

Francis (on behalf of the Apache Calcite PMC)