Sender:Chunwei leichunwei.l...@gmail.com
Recipient:dev...@calcite.apache.org
Date:Thursday, Oct 31, 2019 10:22
Subject:Re: Re: [ANNOUNCE] Danny Chan joins Calcite PMC

Congrats, Danny! Best, Chunwei On Thu, Oct 31, 2019 at 10:19 AM TANG Wen-hui
winifred.wenhui.t...@gmail.com wrote:  Congratulations ! Danny
winifred.wenhui.t...@gmail.com   From: Feng Zhu  Date: 2019-10-31 10:17  To:
dev  Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCE] Danny Chan joins Calcite PMC  Congratulations !
Danny, thanks for your work!   XING JIN jinxing.co...@gmail.com 于2019年10月31日周四
上午10:03写道:    Congratulations ! Danny ~     OpenInx open...@gmail.com
于2019年10月31日周四 上午9:33写道:      Congrats, Danny! Well deserve.       On Thu, Oct
31, 2019 at 9:22 AM Leonard Xu xbjt...@gmail.com wrote:        Congratulation!
Danny              On 2019年10月31日, at 上午9:06, Andrei Sereda and...@sereda.cc
wrote:           Congrats, Danny!           On Wed, Oct 30, 2019 at 8:08 PM
Julian Hyde jh...@apache.org   wrote:           Congratulations, Danny! Thank
you for all of your hard work on  code,      reviewing others' work, answering
questions, and generally making   our      community welcoming to all!
 Julian           On Wed, Oct 30, 2019 at 4:32 PM Michael Mior mm...@apache.org
   wrote:           Welcome on board Danny! Glad to have you.      --
Michael Mior      mm...@apache.org           Le mer. 30 oct. 2019 à 17:22,
Francis Chuang      francischu...@apache.org a écrit :           I'm pleased to
announce that Danny has accepted an invitation to      join the Calcite PMC.
Danny has been a consistent and helpful      figure in the Calcite community
for which we are very grateful.  We      look forward to the continued
contributions and support.           Please join me in congratulating Danny!
       - Francis (on behalf of the Calcite PMC)