Congratulations!

---
Best,
Matt Wang

On 11/12/2019 12:36,Haisheng Yuan<h.y...@alibaba-inc.com> wrote:
Thanks, all!

It's my great honour to be a member of Apache Calcite project. Let's
collaborate to continue working on it and make it better.

Thanks again.
- Haisheng

发件人:XING JIN<jinxing.co...@gmail.com>
日 期:2019年11月12日 10:20:16
收件人:<dev@calcite.apache.org>
主 题:Re: [ANNOUNCE] Haisheng Yuan joins Calcite PMC

Congratulations Haisheng ~
You well deserved !

Kevin Risden <kris...@apache.org> 于2019年11月12日周二 上午3:13写道:

Congrats and welcome!

Kevin Risden

On Mon, Nov 11, 2019 at 2:10 PM Chunhui Shi <c...@apache.org> wrote:

Congratulations!

On Mon, Nov 11, 2019 at 10:09 AM Jinfeng Ni <j...@apache.org> wrote:

Congratulations!

On Tue, Nov 12, 2019 at 1:23 AM Rui Wang <amaliu...@apache.org> wrote:

Congrats HaiSheng!

-Rui

On Mon, Nov 11, 2019 at 8:05 AM Stamatis Zampetakis <
zabe...@gmail.com

wrote:

Congrats Haisheng!

Reviews, code contributions, design discussions, helping users, and
many
more things for improving the project.

Personally, I also learn a lot from our interactions.

All these are much appreciated; keep it up!!

Best,
Stamatis

On Mon, Nov 11, 2019, 4:17 PM Michael Mior <mm...@apache.org>