Thanks for your clarification, Haisheng.

I am curious how to join the tables from different datasources.

Supposing there is tb1 in datasource1 and tb2 in datasource2 and the SQL is
`select tb1.col1, tb2.col2 from tb1, tb2 where tb1.id = tb2.id`, how to join
two of tables together and get the final result?

 Juan Pan (Trista)

Senior DBA & PPMC of Apache ShardingSphere(Incubating)
E-mail: panj...@apache.org