Glad to have you as the new chair, Stamatis! You have been a mature, helpful
and moderating voice in the community for quite some time. Well deserved.

Francis, thank you for serving as chair. Calcite became better and stronger
under your watch.

I am delighted that we have had 5 chairs in the four years since Calcite
graduated (me, Jesus, Michael, Francis and now Stamatis). Each of the chairs
has been excellent, has contributed something different, and all still actively
involved in the community.

Julian