Does the Github Actions tests always pass when this happens?

I wonder if this is due to a network issue or a corrupt gradle cache on the travis nodes.

See: https://github.com/facebook/react-native/issues/21130

On 20/04/2020 12:58 pm, XING JIN wrote:
I have force pushed several times, but it keeps failing.

Chunwei Lei <chunwei.l...@gmail.com> 于2020年4月20日周一 上午10:49写道:

I am a little confused too. Sometimes the traivs ci build of master fails
when I merge
the pr which passes all tests.

Best,
Chunwei