Congrats, Jin Xing!

---Original---
From: "Stamatis Zampetakis"<zabe...@gmail.com&gt;
Date: Wed, Apr 29, 2020 05:47 AM
To: "dev"<dev@calcite.apache.org&gt;;
Subject: [ANNOUNCE] New committer: Jin Xing

Apache Calcite's Project Management Committee (PMC) has invited Jin Xing to
become a committer, and we are pleased to announce that he has accepted.

Jin has contributed a lot of code in the project and many
recent improvements in
materialized view matching have his signature on them. Apart from code
contributions, Jin provides valuable help to the community by doing reviews
and
answering questions in the devlist.

Jin, welcome, thank you for your contributions, and we look forward to your
further interactions with the community! If you wish, please feel free to
tell
us more about yourself and what you are working on.

Stamatis (on behalf of the Apache Calcite PMC)