Thank you everyone for your warm welcome!
I'm working in the TBDS team of Tencent in Shenzhen. TBDS (Tencent Big Data
Suite) is similar to Alibaba's EMR, TBDS is a big data ecosystem. I am
responsible for Oceanus(flink streaming jobs) and Tdbank (Tencent real-time
data collection system). I‘m very happy to become calcite committer and
looking forward to make more contributions.

Zoltan Haindrich <k...@rxd.hu> 于2020年4月29日周三 下午1:58写道: