Welcome, Yanlin!

Thanks for your contributions so far, and thanks for introducing yourself. I
often learn so much from committers’ self-introductions about how Calcite is
being used.

I know we have other Alibaba-related projects on the “powered by” page [1]
(Flink/Ververica, MaxCompute) but it seems that Ant Financial is a distinct
business, so deserves its own entry on the page, and logo. What do you think?

Julian

[1] https://calcite.apache.org/docs/powered_by.html#alibaba-maxcompute