Now that Calcite 1.23.0 has been released I think it's a good time to try to get Avatica 1.17.0 released.

There are currently 10 open PRs on Github [1].

Can community members please review and comment on them if there are some spare cycles available?

If we can get some of those PRs merged, it would be really great and they can go into the 1.17.0 release.

Francis

[1] https://github.com/apache/calcite-avatica/pulls