Apache Calcite's Project Management Committee (PMC) has invited Zhaohui Xu
become a committer, and we are pleased to announce that they have accepted.

Numbers speak for themselves and Zhaohui has over 30 commits already in
master
and more than 20 open pull requests waiting to get in. Great record so far
including
(but not limited to) improvements and fixes in the view based
rewriting modules,
JSON serialization, metadata, and field trimming.

Zhaohui, welcome, thank you for your contributions, and we look forward to
your
further interactions with the community! If you wish, please feel free to
tell
us more about yourself and what you are working on.

Stamatis (on behalf of the Apache Calcite PMC)