Hi,

I have a Spring Boot Application which uses Apache Camel to send messages to
a JMS queue.
The connection to the JMS is handled in an own transaction initiated/handled
by Spring.

>From time to time it happens, that the connection to the JMS could not be
established due to a missing 'Cipher suite' = problems with the loaded
environment. The problem is reproducible with an integration test. As soon
as I start several integration tests in a row (jenkins job) I get the error,
while single integration tests can be executed without problems.

I changed the camel endpoint from 'direct' to 'seda' which fixed the error -
but with the uneasy feeling that  I don't know why.

Is it possible the the route handles the environment / context different
when using SEDA?

Any information which might help to understand the background of this issue
is welcome.