Hi,

  I am fine with either actually - though more used to jira personally :-)
(github issues has a nice integrations with pr's which has been useful
though).
The main reason why I asked is what Nicholas clarified about - saw a
nontrivial number of github issue related mails, and was not sure if we
were moving to using that !

Thanks,
Mridul