I foolishly volunteer!
Also, there will be scotch, albeit probably not at the booth ;)

With regards,
Daniel.

On 2015-07-13 18:52, Rich Bowen wrote:
FOSDEM dates have been announced. This is a reminder that several months ago we talked about the notion of having an ASF presence at FOSDEM (as opposed to just an AOO presence) and people were generally in favor of the idea.

I will be there, but will already be working two other tables in the community space, and can't head this up. Several people suggested that they might have the bandwidth to take a lead on this. It's probably time to start thinking logistics, as well as connecting with the Open Office people who have already been doing this for years.