Hello Dnywashwar,

Why are you keep emailing with same topic? I have seen your email asking
help already couple of times.

Didn't following answers from your earlier thread are helpful?

contribute ideas

I think the list above will do you some good and you can continue from
this point from experience :)

Regards
Alangi Derick Ndimnain

John

Please stop sending repeat emails if you have already got the answer

On Thu, Oct 15, 2015 at 1:32 AM, dnyaneshwar shendurwadkar <dny...@gmail.com

--
Thanks
Javin