On 01/28/2016 09:03 AM, Pierre Smits wrote:
> Hi Daniel,
>
> I am planning to attend the FOSDEM on Saturday and as I had some leftover
> swag from Apachecon EU I intended to bring that as well. Should I now toss
> that, or do you still want to have that to hand out when you run out of the
> new stuff?

You can bring it along if you like. We can possibly use it as a backup
if/when we run out of the new swag, which we will rather quickly (it's
FOSDEM after all...!).

Sally has indicated that it's "okay" to give away the old swag, but
would prefer we stick with the new logo as much as possible. So if it's
stickers etc, we probably don't need it, but if it's something else, it
may still prove useful.

With regards,
Daniel.