They will come to the address which you used to send the subscribe requests. I think the automated response tells you the address it is using.

Did you follow the directions in the automated reply to the subscribe message and confirm your request to subscribe?

Shyam Sarkar wrote:
Hello,

I subscribed to both Spark-user and Spark-dev with confirmation replies.
So far I did not get any e-mails from any users/contributor(s).
I am curious if the e-mails are going somewhere else or will come  to my
gmail address ssarkarayushnet...@gmail.com .

Thanks,
S. Sarkar