+1

Jacques

Le 01/12/2016 à 19:15, Owen O'Malley a écrit :
Can we extend the doap to have a standard attribute for the Twitter handle?
Letting the project maintain it seems like a good thing. Additionally, it
would be great to have https://projects.apache.org/ track the official
twitter handle for each project.

.. Owen

On Thu, Nov 24, 2016 at 7:06 AM, Vasudev Narayanan <vasu-...@outlook.com>
wrote:

I have started capturing the data in a spreadsheet. I am attaching it for
your perusal. Kindly share your thoughts. The spreadsheet contains 10 rows
with the following columns:

-   #: Running number – does not represent to any ASF projects. It is
only used to identify the total number of projects.

-   Name: ASF Project Name

-   Short Description: Short description of the project

-   Category: ASF Project Category

-   Website: ASF project website

-   Twitter Handle: If twitter handle is found, the value is stored,
otherwise, the value will be ‘Not Available’

-   Facebook Page: Created for future use

-   Maintainer: ASF project maintainer as mentioned in the ASF project
page

The spreadsheet is created using OpenOffice.

For the repository, kindly do let me know the version control system
(svn/git) to use.

Thank you

-Dev