Sharan Foga wrote on 5/1/19 4:16 PM:
> Hi All
>
> The CFP for ApacheCon NA, Las Vegas will be closing soon so I am looking for
> some volunteers to help review and rate the Community track submissions.
>
> If you are interested in helping out then please follow the submit a talk
> link to login to the CFP system for ApacheCon NA, Las Vegas and then click on
> the link to request to become a reviewer.
>
> https://asf.jamhosted.net/cfp.html

I just signed up and can definitely help you review and swizzle the
schedule.

Sadly, I'm not able to attend Las Vegas personally - this will be the
first US/NA ApacheCon I've missed since I started attending in 2001.  I
haven't been to quite as many as Rich, but I'm within a handful of the
number he's done!

--

- Shane
  Still An Occasional Planner