Hi Steph,

Great to see you on the list!  We've created a new mailing list for this:
Just send an email to diversity-subscr...@apache.org.  Join us!  Introduce
yourself!  It's a public mailing list, so you can see the work we're
already doing.  One of the things you'll find there is a proposal for the
board to create a D&I president's committee.  The board will be voting on
it at the May 15th board meeting.

My proposal here is intended to gauge comdev's position on it to inform
that decision.  I'll be capturing binding and non-binding votes when I
close the vote at the end of the week, so feel free to give your own +1 or
-1 on this!

Best Regards,
Myrle