Following the WEBSITE-HOWTO [1] I just updated the year from 2018 to 2020.
However, a comdev-er still needs to publish the site [2] as I was unable to.
"svnmucc: E175013: Access to
'/repos/infra/!svn/txr/1056611-mpm7/websites/production/community/content'
forbidden"

[1] https://github.com/apache/comdev-site/blob/trunk/WEBSITE-HOWTO.txt
[2] https://cms.apache.org/community/publish?diff=1

Roy