Hi Hulk,
I'd suggest the Kvrocks PPMC do some research using some sort of logo image
comparison mechanism available on the web or search engine first and post your
research results to the ComDev list. Should there be no other objections within
a certain period of time, you may proceed tbe commit. Other podlings might have
the similar practices which you may ask around.
My 2¢,

Ted Liu

  2022 年 5 月 30 日周一 22:25,hulk<hulk.webs...@gmail.com> 写道:   Hi,
According to the Apache Podling Website Checks[1], we need to add the Kvrocks
logo to the ASF homepage.
Can comdev PMCs help to have a look before committing the logo?
[1] https://whimsy.apache.org/pods/project/kvrocks
--
Best Regards,
- Hulk Lin