Xiao,

A rough outline of the process is:

1. The PMC agrees that want this and makes the request to ComDev
2. Someone from ComDev will setup the RedBubble store for Spark
3. The Spark PMC reviews the store to ensure the logo placement is correct for each item
4. Once the PMC is happy, the PMC can start sharing the store URL.

Note that to avoid tax complications, the ASF does not make any profit on items sold through RedBubble.

Mark