Turns out we just need to add -DNOTEST to the erlc calls when building
mochiweb or define -define(NOTEST, 1). early enough
(http://svn.process-one.net/contribs/trunk/eunit/doc/overview-summary.html#Disabling_testing).
The former seems the best option.

My autotools-fu is about zero (ok, it's exactly zero) but I guess a
tweak to src/mochiweb/Makefile.am to include this setting in addition
to the $(ERLC_FLAGS) would do it, but I don't now if that's kosher.

B.