+1

Checksums match.
make check passes all test
All Futon tests pass.

Linux 2.6.35, Ubuntu 10.10, XULrunner 1.9.2.13, Firefox 3.6.13, Erlang R13B03, AMD64

Cheers,
  Volker

On 11.01.2011 03:01, Paul Davis wrote:
This is the second release vote for Apache CouchDB 1.0.2

Changes since the last round:

   * Fix share/www/image/spinner.gif
   * Fix OOM error when compacting documents with many conflicts
   * Upgraded ibrowse to 2.1.2 to fix more replicator bugs
   * Fix attachment compression for MIME types with parameters
   * Fix replicator to respect HTTP settings in the configuration
   * Fixed spurious replicator bug due to ibrowse dropping connections
   * Fix for frequently edited documents in multi-master deployments
     being duplicated in _changes and _all_docs [See COUCHDB-968].
   * Detect corrupt views due to document duplication bug and warn
     that the view should be rebuilt [See COUCHDB-999].

We apologize for the delay due to fixing COUCHDB-968 but we felt it was
sufficiently serious that it warranted an immediate fix.

We encourage the whole community to download and test these release
artifacts so that any critical issues can be resolved before the release
is made. Everyone is free to vote on this release. Please report your
results and vote to this thread.

We are voting on the following release artifacts:

   http://people.apache.org/~davisp/dist/1.0.2/

These artifacts have been built from the 1.0.2 tag in Subversion:

   http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/couchdb/tags/1.0.2/

Release the voters!