I've tried the RC5 Windows build with Erlang 17.0, and all the JavaScript
tests pass, which is promising. I haven't tried any of the configure
options, like dirty schedulers, though.

Interestingly, the Windows installer size has doubled to 100MB with Erlang
17. That's a slightly surprising leap, and I haven't yet looked into why
it's happening. If anyone wants to try this build, the files are available
at:

setup-couchdb-1.6.0_17.0.exe<https://www.dropbox.com/s/2bcxr1eefr8jsw4/setup-couchdb-1.6.0_17.0.exe>
​setup-couchdb-1.6.0_17.0.exe.md5​<https://www.dropbox.com/s/m68nac5k7qa5x1g/setup-couchdb-1.6.0_17.0.exe.md5>
​setup-couchdb-1.6.0_17.0.exe.sha​<https://www.dropbox.com/s/59fed51dylr1e9y/setup-couchdb-1.6.0_17.0.exe.sha>