Hi everyone,

In a week, six months will have passed since I wrote this email. We have
still not received replacement ppc64le CI machines.

I propose removing ppc64le from our official build matrix. This means
discontinuation of support in the Docker container and the binary
packages. This will also directly affect our downstream "top-level"
couchdb Docker container.

If anyone has objections, or has alternate proposals, please speak now.

-Joan "doing the best I can" Touzet