On 28/09/2021 10:53, Nick Vatamaniuc wrote:
> Thanks for taking a look, Joan
>
> I just highlighted the docs in the email diff but the tarball should
> contain the differences and they should match the differences between
> the 3.1.1 and 3.1.2-RC1 tags in git.

Got it. I missed the -documentation part of the URL.

Tested on Windows. Checksums confirmed. Signature matches, but Nick you
need to get yourself to a key signing party! :D

> gpg: Good signature from "Nicolae Vatamaniuc <vatam...@apache.org>" [unknown]
> gpg:                 aka "default <vatam...@gmail.com>" [unknown]
> gpg:          There is no indication that the signature belongs to the owner.

I have a repeatable error on make check:

test/javascript/tests\replicator_db_bad_rep_id.js
    Error: false
Trace back (most recent call first):

 52:47: test/javascript/test_setup.js
 41:5: test/javascript/tests\replicator_db_bad_rep_id.js
      rep_doc_with_bad_rep_id
 88:5: test/javascript/tests\replicator_db_bad_rep_id.js
      couchTests.replicator_db_bad_rep_id
 50:5: test/javascript/cli_runner.js
      runTest
 63:1: test/javascript/cli_runner.js

However, because the JS test suite is finally all gone in 3.2/3.x, and
no one else is reporting this failure on Linux, and the new eunit tests
pass, AND because this part of the code didn't change, I'm going to
chalk it up to weirdness and ignore it.

Windows package installed locally and verified functional thru the
Fauxton wizard:

{"couchdb":"Welcome","version":"3.1.2","git_sha":"572b68e72","uuid":"c0a4fee320344dc32290b064608baceb","features":["access-ready","partitioned","pluggable-storage-engines","reshard","scheduler"],"vendor":{"name":"The
Apache Software Foundation"}}

+1