Thanks - The wiki is now using the same credentials as your Apache account -
have you tried that?

________________________________
From: bernard metzler <bmetz...@gmx.ch>
Sent: Tuesday, June 2, 2020 2:04:00 AM
To: dev@crail.apache.org <dev@crail.apache.org>
Subject: Crail draft podling report June 2020

Please find below a draft podling report for Crail,
subject to discussion, suggestions, changes, etc.

Initially I wanted to directly put that in at
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INCUBATOR/June2020

to edit online with you. Unfortunately I lost my
Confluence password for login, and any attempt to reset
it ends up with "An internal error occurred when trying
to change your password." In the interest of time, and
assuming others on the list still have access, I'd ask
one of you to put it in later today if we agreed on the
content.

Thanks,
Bernard.

Here is what I have in mind as a report so far:

-----------
Crail

Crail is a storage platform for sharing performance critical data in
distributed data processing jobs at very high speed.

Crail has been incubating since 2017-11-01.
- Three most important unfinished issues to address before graduating:

1. Grow developers community
2. Grow Crail use base
3. More steady release cycle

- Are there any issues that the IPMC or ASF Board need to be aware of?

no.

- How has the community developed since the last report?

We see increasing traffic on the dev mailing list from
Crail users. A recent proposal from Adrian to add elastic
scaling got positive feedback from other committers.

- How has the project developed since the last report?

Crail went through a phase of limited visible activities on
the code base. It is critical the Crail developers
community resumes to be more active to keep the project
making decent progress. Using Crail as an ephemeral data
store for serverless computing emerges as a very suitable
use case. Pushing this forward, aiming at inclusion
in a next release is of common interest among the
committers.

- How would you assess the podling's maturity?

  (Please feel free to add your own commentary.)

      Initial setup
      Working towards first release
  x   Community building
      Nearing graduation
      Other:

- Date of last release:

2020-01-14

- When were the last committers or PPMC members elected?

December 4th, 2018

- Have your mentors been helpful and responsive?

yes.