Hi Biao,

you're right that the BlobServer won't live in the JM in FLIP-6. Instead it
will either be part of the RM or the dispatcher component depending on the
actual implementation. The requirements for the BlobServer should, however,
be the same.

Concerning the question about Flink's distributed cache, I think this is an
orthogonal topic. I think that we should be able to piggy-back on the
BlobServer once we have refactored it. This should simplify the DC's
implementation a bit.

Cheers,
Till