Hi all,

When using user-defined table function in Flink SQL, it seems that the result
type of a table function must be determinstic.

If I want a UDTF whose result type is determined by its input parameters, what
should I do?

What I want to do is like this:

```
SELECT input, f1, f2 length FROM MyTable, LATERAL TABLE(unnest_udtf(input, v1,
v2)) as T(f1, f2), LATERAL TABLE(unnest_udtf(input, v3, v4, v5)) as T(f3, f4,
f5)
```

I can surely register the same UDTF with different name and configuration, but
I guess that’s not a good idea :(.

If we can not make this in Flink SQL for now , may be we should consider this
feature in future?

Best,
wangsan