Hi Godfrey,
Thanks for volunteering to be the release manager for 1.11.4. FLINK-21445
[1] has a backport PR for 1.11.4 [2] prepared. I wouldn't label it as a
blocker but it would be nice to have it included in 1.11.4 considering that
it's quite unlikely to have another 1.11.5 release. Right now, AzureCI is
running as a final step. I'm CC'ing Chesnay because he would be in charge
of merging the PR.

Matthias

[2] https://github.com/apache/flink/pull/16387