Hi Tan,

Thanks for raising the suggestion. Proposals are always welcome. Flink is
very well documented which turns out the translation effort is big. Afaiu,
there are limited contributors in the community who could review content in
Korean. I am wondering how you will continuously move forward and
keep contributing translated (old and new) content.

Best regards,
Jing