Looking at the release notes [1] it lists `DESCRIBE DATABASE` (FLINK-14879)
and `DESCRIBE CATALOG` (FLINK-14690).
When I try these in 1.19 RC2 the behaviour is as in 1.18.1, i.e. it is not
supported:

```
[INFO] Execute statement succeed.

Flink SQL> show catalogs;
+-----------------+
|    catalog name |
+-----------------+
|           c_new |
| default_catalog |
+-----------------+
2 rows in set

Flink SQL> DESCRIBE CATALOG c_new;
[ERROR] Could not execute SQL statement. Reason:
org.apache.calcite.sql.validate.SqlValidatorException: Column 'c_new' not
found in any table

Flink SQL> show databases;
+------------------+
|    database name |
+------------------+
| default_database |
+------------------+
1 row in set

Flink SQL> DESCRIBE DATABASE default_database;
[ERROR] Could not execute SQL statement. Reason:
org.apache.calcite.sql.validate.SqlValidatorException: Column
'default_database' not found in
any table
```

Is this an error in the release notes, or my mistake in interpreting them?

thanks, Robin.

[1]
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12315522&version=12353282