Thanks for the FLIP Priya. I have seen many custom implementations of SQS
sinks, so having an Apache supported connector will be great.

I agree on the points about implementation detail in the FLIP. There is
still too much code really, we will review that in the PR. The FLIP is
mainly to agree we should add this connector, we can leave the
implementation details for later.

nit: Wrt to versioning, it is actually Flink 1.18 and 1.19 now, since 1.17
is out of support. But since we are using the flink-connector-aws repo we
will use the supported version there.

> Would it make sense to use here docker based integration testing using
Testcontainer

+1, we typically use localstack for the Integration tests and hit AWS in
the e2e test packages. Having coverage of both will be great.

Thanks,
Danny