What do you think?

Best,
Muhammet

On 2024-04-16 07:07, Xia Sun wrote:
Hi everyone,
I would like to start a discussion on FLIP-445: Support dynamic parallelism
inference for HiveSource[1].

FLIP-379[2] has introduced dynamic source parallelism inference for batch jobs, which can utilize runtime information to more accurately decide the source parallelism. As a follow-up task, we plan to implement the dynamic parallelism inference interface for HiveSource, and also switch the default
static parallelism inference to dynamic parallelism inference.

Looking forward to your feedback and suggestions, thanks.

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLINK/FLIP-445%3A+Support+dynamic+parallelism+inference+for+HiveSource
[2]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLINK/FLIP-379%3A+Dynamic+source+parallelism+inference+for+batch+jobs