+1

 - verified checksums and signatures: good
 - basic checking on Web UI : good
 - ran test suite with : good

Apache Maven 3.5.4 (1edded0938998edf8bf061f1ceb3cfdeccf443fe;
2018-06-17T18:33:14Z)
Maven home: /apache-maven-3.5.4
Java version: 1.8.0_161, vendor: Oracle Corporation, runtime:
/mnt/disk2/a/jdk1.8.0_161/jre
OS name: "linux", version: "3.10.0-327.28.3.el7.x86_64", arch: "amd64",
family: "unix"

 - Ran LTT with 1M rows : good