Dear Apache Hive community,

We are delighted to announce the support of Tez on Uniffle.  Uniffle havs
supported Apache Spark, Apache,Hadoop MapReduce and Apache Tez.

Uniffle is a remote shuffle service. In several situations, Uniffle will
provide great help.

   1. If you use AWS spot instances or mix resources, tasks may be
   preempted. It will be great if we store shuffle data in the Uniffle and we
   can deploy Uniffle on some stable resource. It will improve the stability
   of tasks. If tasks are preempted, we won’t recompute tasks if we store
   shuffle in the Uniffle.
   2. For large shuffle jobs, Uniffle can reduce random IO for the jobs.
   Uniffle can improve the performance of jobs. For 1TB MapReduce Terasort, 1w
   map tasks, 1w reduce tasks, job performance will increase 30%.

We also welcome pull requests and are eager to see how you might use
Uniffle to make Hive more user-friendly. More information, you can access
https://github.com/apache/incubator-uniffle

Best

Rory