Hey everyone,

As you may have noticed there have been various tickets around LICENSE
and NOTICE files popping up recently. I just logged HIVE-27504 [1]
which hopefully addresses all remaining issues that were found while I
was working with the RC. After this gets resolved we should be good to
go for putting up the RC for vote.

The structure and content of the LICENSE and NOTICE file are very
important for Apache releases so I would encourage other members of
the community (especially PMC) to review the latest changes and
current status and raise new JIRA tickets if they discover some
problems. I would like to avoid having last minute -1 votes due to
that.

Best,
Stamatis

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HIVE-27504